This table can be used as a coffee table or dining table, simply by adjusting the mechanism within the table to raise or lower the height of the top. A third panel adjoins to the table top, providing a larger area.
The glass is 8mm thick and tempered for regular use. Although it looks like it floats on top of the table in the picture it is actually attached to the table top by neat little plastic suckers.
- Hand-woven by expert crafts-people in Indonesia with synthetic Strandlene reinforcements to give extra strength and rigidity.
- Virtually maintenance-free – it literally takes minutes to wipe down every now and again.
- Reinforced aluminium frame for long lasting quality.
- Chunky feet made of teak and fitted with plastic caps for extra strength.
- UV-stabilised so it won’t fade over time.
- ‘No-Sag’ seating keeping you comfortable for longer.