The table top on this minimalistic Tahiti Coffee Table is made from glass-reinforced concrete to look just like stone. It is made with powder-coated, sturdy, aluminium legs.
GRC is not a single material but a family of high-performance cement-based composites.
These are reinforced with alkali resistant glass fibres. GRC is used in a wide variety of applications and was first developed in 1969.
- It is super-easy to clean.
- The finish, as you can see from the photos, is as close to looking like stone as you can get without actually being stone. GRC is used in a number of intricate architectural applications for exactly this reason.
- It is environmentally friendly.
- The table top looks solid and heavy but is actually very lightweight meaning it can be placed anywhere and then moved according to preference.
- It is not affected by the weather conditions so can be left outside all year round and still look the same in December as it was in January.
- The table top is crack-resistant and will tolerate all the wear and tear you can throw at it without being ruined.
he Fiji Rattan:
Manufactured to look and feel like natural rattan.
A cinch to clean down – do individual areas with a damp cloth or wash the whole thing down with the garden hose.
It has a high resistance to water and extremes of temperature making it perfect for use outside all year round.
UV and colour stabilised for that non-fade quality.
These high quality grades of synthetic rattan do not split or crack over time.
The Sumptuous Olefin Cushions:
Only the best will do when you’re looking for long lasting quality throughout …
Olefin fibres are well known for offering the highest quality specifications for outdoor use.
Low moisture absorption means they dry super quickly.
Raw materials used are 100% recyclable with little or no waste produced in production.
UV stabilisers mean they block 96% of the sun’s harmful rays and solution dying means they don’t fade easily.
They have a massive resistance to abrasion, chemical attack, staining and mildew.
Thermal bonding of the fibres makes them tough even when wet.
Height - 750mm, Width - 900mm, Depth - 900mm
Height - 860mm, Width - 670mm, Depth - 600mm